Today I am giving you a little more “Claire-ity” on Claire and talking about building a long lasting relationship with who you follow and the bloggers I seek laughs and daily inspiration from.
I believe the single most important thing is developing a great relationship with whoever you follow or seek inspiration from. The bloggers I have followed the longest via Instagram or YouTube I consider the oldest of friends. Why do I feel this way? Because I have developed an online sort of commitment to them, maybe I am just wired different but I truly root for them and I am happy for them when something great happens in their life. I have seen them go from being engaged, getting married, having babies, and just living everyday life in between. I can remember following along with Sona Gasparian from Simply Sona before she was even married and totally consider us the best of friends by now. When I need a positivity boost I always go watch Lisa D from Mind, Body, Swag and have a refresh in what is important. For home décor, lifestyle goals, and inspiration I always follow along my two favorite ladies Jillian Harris and Monika Hibbs, they have drool worthy homes and are major goals. If I want a good laugh I hop on over to Kathleen of Carrie Bradshaw Lied and watch her Insta stories. The way she words things gets me every time. And lastly, I cant go a day without checking John Mayer’s tweets, they are gold and if you have not read through them, do so! Each and every blogger I feel “committed” to gives me something different and I think that is wonderful and what I hope to do for you. With all of that being said, today I am going to share a little more on myself, my quirks, my undying wittiness, and give you a little more “Claire-ity” on Claire with 30 facts to help you get to know me. I hope you enjoy and I would be truly honored if someday I was your someone to go to for laughter or inspiration.
- I am 31, but don’t feel a day over 24.
- I am 5’4½” but appear taller because these arms and legs are too long, y’all.
- I am married to a very handsome gentleman that you will see hanging around.
- I am left-handed, but do just about everything else with my right side.
- I am a licensed florist and have designed for over 12 years.
- I am also a licensed cosmetologist and still do freelance hair from time to time.
- I have two rescue pups, Fitz and Fiona. They are our hearts and you will probably see them plenty.
- I cannot start the day without some good ol’ coffee with collagen.
- My love for Celine Dion, John Legend, & John Mayer runs deep.
- I would do just about anything to be best friends with chefs Giada De Laurentiis and Katie Lee.
- I could eat pizza for every meal.
- I am a professional homebody and introvert.
- I always hide from the sun and wear my sunscreen.
- I absolutely love going to the movies. Me and my husband normally go once a week.
- I love working in the yard and flower beds.
- Sitting down and reading a good book is exciting to me.
- I LOVE the winter and get so excited for a good fire and to bundle up.
- I always anticipate and get excited for rainy and gloomy days, the more thunder the better.
- I’m about 90% goofy 10% serious 100% of the time.
- I love sticking to a schedule and routine.
- Waking up extra early in the morning to work out, get work done, and just have time to relax before the day starts is so important to me. This is always my favorite time of the day. Something about the world being so quiet always makes my day start peacefully.
- Unfortunately, I am that person that if I find something I love I will buy it in every color.
- Traveling, to me, is the biggest blessing and I am so happy that we make it a priority to explore.
- I can repeat myself 12 times to explain one fact (my husband says this is his favorite trait about me, but I am pretty sure he is joking).
- I LOVE reality TV (also another favorite trait that my husband loves).
- I have a serious fascination with baby goats.
- I somehow manage to spend my days being that weird person that does voices and loves a good imitation, my husband always tells me I need to work for Disney doing voice overs.
- I met my husband when I was 26 in the most unlikely of circumstances.
- Every trip we take I always scout the best coffee shops and pizza places.
- I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano and violin.
I hope this gave you a little more “Claire-ity” on me, my quirks, who I am, and I hope that I am not alone in my weird and nerdy ways. If you missed my very first blog post explaining more on me, you can read it here. I would love to connect with each and every one of my readers and learn more about you. Please feel free to comment on my last Instagram photo with a funny or random trait about yourself so that we can keep this conversation going.