Coffee with Claire is my place to share a compilation of everyday life frivolities, simple pleasures, and all that I am currently loving and longing for.
A series that focuses on and recaps those weekly “ah-ha” moments. New explorations, a favorite read, a new makeup item, and simply sharing my everyday life with you. All things that you would share with your girlfriend over coffee. So sit down, relax, and join me for a “Coffee with Claire”.
This past week was trying in the least. With a very sick pup there were sleepless nights, frustration, rugs having to be steam cleaned, and drapes being sent off to the cleaners. Not to mention a visit with our sweet veterinarian. Luckily, after medication, and a warm bath, I am happy to say our little Fitz is doing much better.
We spent the weekend getting the house back in shape (whew!). We watched the very first “Halloween” movie, to prepare for our movie date to see the newest “Halloween“. One thing my husband and I LOVE is the movies and we love scary movies too!
Our Sunday was enjoyed with a cool snap. We started our morning outside with a coffee and a fire, took our pups for a walk, and ran to our local nursery to scope out new plants for our flower beds. Lastly, no Sunday is complete without doing our weekly Trader Joe’s run.
After a successful weekend, I am fully prepared for the week ahead. Meal plan is done, groceries are put away, and I can’t wait to work this tookus out and enjoy my quiet time every morning this week!
1. Five Minute Journal – I made a vow to finish this neat little journal. I am loving it! A perfect way to start and end your day. There is also a place to fill out what you will reward yourself with when you complete it. A gift at the end is always reason enough for me.
2. Obé Workout App – One Name: Megan Roup. I have followed Megan for some time and I am really taken to her approach on workouts. Not to mention she is total bod goals. Will do a full “Obé” recap soon.
3. Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Moisture Mask – I picked this up in Paris because my skin was crazy dry by the time we made it there. It is so soothing! This mask did not make me break out and left my skin feeling oh so plump and voluminous.
4. Yeti Coffee Mug – This mug is my jam. There is nothing worse than getting distracted and coming back to a cold cup of coffee. This is also the perfect mug to take outside for early morning coffee during the winter months, keeping it covered and warm. A double win!
5. Ugg Slippers – These puppies are a fave. Comfortable, warm, durable, and made with a rubber sole that can be worn outside. I am also longing for the “fawn” color they just released.
6. Dior Face & Body Foundation – I received a deluxe sample with a Sephora order and just opened it a few weeks ago. I was so surprised! I LOVE it! A perfect mixture of light, yet buildable coverage. The perfect combo for a natural finish. I am shade: 1N.
I think that is everything for today. I am off to get a refill of coffee and enjoy this cool weather on my Monday morning.